What I've Been Up To:
1. ALL the shopping for baby girl. And this collab between Love Your Melon and Disney is just too precious for words.
2. I'm also starting to ease into the nesting phase of pregnancy and this Freezer Meal Prep Guide is my biggest inspiration for all things baby prep.
3. Also SPEEDING through this fabulous summer read. If you're looking for your beach read, this is it.
4. I baked these shortcakes for Father's Day and my dad is still talking about them. Also, not terribly bad for you as far as these things go!
Can't Miss Reading:
1. This guide is super helpful if you're trying to navigate how to start up your social life again in the wake of the virus but also keeps it lighthearted enough to not be a bummer.
2. Most of us are probably working on diversifying our reading and this list gave me the perfect place to start.
Summer Bucket List:
1. I've been working on putting together a bucket for Ben and my final summer just us and this list from EveryGirl is a perfect jumping off point!
2. Ben and I are working on cutting out too many carbs from our diet but also not having to eat boring meals! I found SO much inspiration from this list of healthy but delicious looking recipes.
3. I love this list of SCREEN FREE hobbies you can take up this summer!
4. I am TRULY obsessed with the site Half Baked Harvest. This round-up of all her favorite things will spark creativity in anyone. So good.
Hope you're all having a fabulous week and get the chance to truly relax! See you next time!
Welcome! I'm a wife, mama-to-be, foster mom, fourth year music teacher, and Jesus follower, and am chronically curious about just about everything. Join me as I explore the calling God has for my family's story.
"I am the Vine, you are the Branches. If you abide in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."